About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!

Down another 2 pounds this week, not too shabby!!! 277.4, woo! I am getting very close to my Ireland weight loss goal of 40lbs...should I change it to 50? I'm kind of wondering now! I still can't believe that I've lost that much. I look at myself in the mirror and still see myself at 310 pounds...

Last night was horrible. I had a terrible headache and around 1am I had the worst stomach pain. I felt nauseous, hot and cold...I did not sleep for more than an hour at best. I finally forced myself to get up around 6am and I had the dry heaves for an hour. After taking a shower, though, I felt better. I don't actually feel sick, I just have this stomach discomfort. No fever, no more chills, nothing. What's wrong with me!?

I went to my weigh in even though I was debating staying home and going back to bed...really hate losing sleep like that. But I went. Thankfully my JCC must have taken her prozac this morning and had a better attitude. Again I was the only person in the center when I walked in...and yet everyone acts like they're too busy to say good morning. Right. Oh well.

Today's recipe is one of my favorites of all time. I would make this every single day if I could! This is a total family favorite and saves you time and dough (haha, pun intended)!

Whole Wheat Pizza
Servings: 12

Ingredients



    For Crust:

    1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
    1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
    2 cups whole wheat flour
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons white sugar (Do not substitute splenda)

    For Pizza:
    1 cup sliced mushrooms
    1 cup sliced onions
    1 cup green pepper, strips
    2 cups fat free mozzarella
    1 cup tomato sauce



Directions


1) Dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oil, salt, sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Flour up your cutting board. Form dough into a round ball and roll out into a pizza crust shape.
4) Cover with sauce, cheese and toppings (I used vegetarian/low cal veg that I included in nutritional breakdown, you can use what you like!)
5) Bake 20 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted!
Nutritional Breakdown

No comments:

Post a Comment