About Me

My photo
CT, United States
I'm Kate. I'm 25 and a busy nurse journeying through life! I'm restarting my weight loss journey! I started off with Jenny Craig but now I'm doing it on my own with the support of my beautiful bloggy friends!

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget

Sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join Sparkpeople Today! CLICK ME!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!

Down another 2 pounds this week, not too shabby!!! 277.4, woo! I am getting very close to my Ireland weight loss goal of 40lbs...should I change it to 50? I'm kind of wondering now! I still can't believe that I've lost that much. I look at myself in the mirror and still see myself at 310 pounds...

Last night was horrible. I had a terrible headache and around 1am I had the worst stomach pain. I felt nauseous, hot and cold...I did not sleep for more than an hour at best. I finally forced myself to get up around 6am and I had the dry heaves for an hour. After taking a shower, though, I felt better. I don't actually feel sick, I just have this stomach discomfort. No fever, no more chills, nothing. What's wrong with me!?

I went to my weigh in even though I was debating staying home and going back to bed...really hate losing sleep like that. But I went. Thankfully my JCC must have taken her prozac this morning and had a better attitude. Again I was the only person in the center when I walked in...and yet everyone acts like they're too busy to say good morning. Right. Oh well.

Today's recipe is one of my favorites of all time. I would make this every single day if I could! This is a total family favorite and saves you time and dough (haha, pun intended)!

Whole Wheat Pizza
Servings: 12

Ingredients



    For Crust:

    1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
    1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
    2 cups whole wheat flour
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons white sugar (Do not substitute splenda)

    For Pizza:
    1 cup sliced mushrooms
    1 cup sliced onions
    1 cup green pepper, strips
    2 cups fat free mozzarella
    1 cup tomato sauce



Directions


1) Dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oil, salt, sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Flour up your cutting board. Form dough into a round ball and roll out into a pizza crust shape.
4) Cover with sauce, cheese and toppings (I used vegetarian/low cal veg that I included in nutritional breakdown, you can use what you like!)
5) Bake 20 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted!
Nutritional Breakdown

No comments:

Post a Comment